Wednesday, January 12, 2005

It takes a FrEaK to find a FrEaK...

It has been a long while since my last entry. No thanks to college and circumstances, personal and this region of the world. They crowded out the time and prevented my thoughts from forming. And so, here I am - left with the most uninteresting blog. Sorry if you have been a faithful follower. It is my fault. I admit. My apologies.

Over the last few days, life has been boring. I really felt the blues. But then, I’m reminded today that joy and satisfaction comes from within. External circumstances never stay the same and if I am to be steady like a rock in my emotions, I can see things from a better perspective. From the inside to the outside.

I had an interesting talk with a friend the other day about christianity. Now anyone who knows anything about me knows I am not sure of the existance of God,but i do not Question his existence. Ideally, if i knew there was a God I would be an awfully smart person. Anyway they tell me to believe in God you have to have faith that he just "does" exist. To me faith is fine and is a wonderful thing. We all have to have faith in something otherwise life is kind of in vain I think myself. Simply, it is hard for me to believe in something I cannot see nor will make itself known. That's just the way I am but I have never knocked anyone for believeing in God. Whatever makes your mop flop is fine with me. They then said to me, what about love, you can't see love either but yet you believe in that. I was kinda stunned actually that they said that. I have seen love many times. The way that I will look at the one I love and the way she will look at me. The way two people that truly love each other, to me that's seeing love. Can't be anything else right? Right !! Love can be seen daily by each of us all if we take the time to look. They proceeded to ask me then why relationships fail if love can be seen that easily. Again to me it was a dumb question. Because faith didn't prevail in the relationship or the other didn't have enough faith in themselves or the other person that loved them. Faith is needed in a lot of things whether it be believing in God or yourself, others and even love. Pretty deep stuff huh ? I thought so too. Out for now.....Be well people......and never give up......I have realized giving up is for the weak.......I am far from weak.....

Those who live in accordance with the Divine laws without complaining .Firmly established in faith, are released from KARMA.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sameera said...

i liked the ending line

where is that from

as for love..do u think it always shows?

some people do things outta love and dont show it on their face..

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home