Saturday, November 06, 2004

whats going on.....!!!!

Not that i don't want to study or revise.
And i know examinations are over.
I also know that i scored badly in the tests.

Problems ARE:

I get sleepy easily..juz by reading the notes, trying to figure out the whys n hows. Thinking that it was because of the stale air in my room, i studied in the living room. I would still be sleepy, somemore...
...Temptations outside in my living room is too great- the computer with its online connection makes me wanna surf the net, play POOL or WORMS...wahhhhh!
I cant focus really...read abt some ABCs theories, "ok..so this is the A's theory". I get up to get a drink, come back and i was like, "hmmmm, what's the theory i was studying abt juz now? B's or C's?? wtf...-.-" *messing with my hair vigourously*
plainly...i think i'm lazy. Short, sweet, cute and nice 4-letter word: LAZY >.<
no urgency feeling. This school did really stress us on the importance of the grades that much as what i used to experience back in the past, thou i know abt "打包" phenomenon that occurs commonly in University..i was thinking: fail? fail lo!

1 Comments:

Blogger Navya Reddy said...

yeah it happens with almost evry1.
so dont worry..dont truble ur self soo much...

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home