Friday, December 17, 2004

A few Random Jottings...

The shadow-past is shaped by everything that never happened. Invisible, it melts the present like rain through cavern. A biography of longing. It steers us like magnetism, a spirit torque. This is how one becomes undone by a smell, a word, a place, the photo of himself. By love that closes its mouth before calling a name. ---- Krishna Chaitanya's -- Fugitive Piece


My Quest for spirituality has got its second wind and am on the long walk again.
Often the test of courage is not to die but to live

A quote I often repeat to myself during times of turmoil. It has been in my head for many years. I tried last night, in vain, to remember when I first heard it and what was taking place in my life at the time. I suppose that it really doesn't matter, what does is that I can pull it out of the depths and use it to survive through crisis.
Right now, the pain of the past is competing with the pain of the presence. I feel unable to push either one away, much less deal with them. It is becoming too much...............TIME FOR A RESOLUTION
"You know what kills me most these days? It's watching most of the world waiting on OTHERS to fail in every step they take. Except for a few, the rest of the world is watching OTHERS running in circles and laughing at them."

??????????????????????????????????????????????? i don't have a clue as to what i have just typed............... well thats my state of MIND ......

2 Comments:

Blogger M said...

Sounds like you're heading down my road.

M.

11:22 PM  
Blogger Navya Reddy said...

hey
y dont u start writing a buk..
remember i'll b the first 1 to buy it.

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home