Wednesday, November 17, 2004

When the DARK SIDE decides to attack......

I am being plagued by a beast. It is in my home, unwelcome, unwanted.

Where it came from, I don’t know.

Why it is here, I cannot say.

But it means to rile me…

It all started first thing Wednesday morning. My alarm went off at six am, I groggily thumped it in order to end the clattering cacophony coming from my bedside table, then I pulled back the covers and sat up.

Almost immediately – with no provocation on my part - I was set upon by a winged serpent, dive-bombing me kamikaze-like from the roof: it swooped from the ceiling straight at my face, then pulled up at the last minute.

I leaped about six feet off the bed in terror, screaming “fuck!” in a voice so loud that the neighbours next door began thumping at the wall.

Then I saw it….

Perched on the door - laughing at me – was a moth. And not just any moth – this was the Godzilla of moths. This was Tyrannosaurus Moth. This was Darth Moth. This was one of the Four Horse-moths of the Apocalypse.

This was a moth that came straight from Hell….

And it was here for me…

Quickly, I eyed the room for some form of weapon to defend myself against the demon; my eye fell on a brush, still leaning against the wall from where I had been cleaning the night before. That would be my only salvation.

But the dragon was between the brush and me, and it was waiting for me to make the first move. I could hear it taunting me – “You want that brush, don’t you?” it was saying. “Then take it. I am unarmed. Strike me down and your journey towards the Dark Side will be complete…”

The last thing I wanted to do before breakfast was to turn to The Dark Side, but I had no choice. Moving with speed, I leaped across my bed, rolled Ninja-like on the floor and grabbed for the brush.

But the flapping gargantuan was already upon me, and as I reached to defend myself, it attacked - banging off my face, fluttering around the back of my head, soaring high, then swooping to attack once more.

I waved my arms around like Kermit the Frog in an attempt to deflect it, but the punishment still came.

Then abruptly, the attack ceased. I slowly scanned the room to see where the pestering pterodactyl had gone to, but it was nowhere to be seen. With my brush held in front of me, tightly in both hands like a lightsaber, I slowly searched the room – but my winged nemesis had vanished.

Unfortunately it hadn’t gone for good…

and when the dragon returns i hope to fight back,and send it to its doom.................... stand over its CORPSE and say "REST IN PEACE"
until then " MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU"

1 Comments:

Blogger Sameera said...

lol @at no of words u used for the moth

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home