Sunday, November 07, 2004

Someone once asked me



Someone once asked me what i thought of them, me being the terrible on the spot person that i am i had no response, so i guess i can answer that question now or something.

you look marvelous etc, you're intelligent and so on, there i said it.


and AFTER CONFERRING WITH MY LEGIONS OF FANS

Yeah, i'm gonna write a novel, i have deliberated very carefully on this matter and spoken to many people and millions of fans (well just one person, and she's not really a fan, she just likes to agree with me to make me shut up)

but either way i'm oging to write a novel, i'm thinkin sci-fi, i've always been interested in the subject and i think i could do it justice.

STAY TUNED, SAME BAT TIME, SAME BAT CHANNEL.

so, in an effort to write a 150 page novel (of various crap) in 30 days.Earlier, i used to write like a chill'in villain but things happened and i lost alot of creativity, it's been a while and wanted to know what you (my readers ;/) thought i should do.

1 Comments:

Blogger Abhimanyu said...

hey, nice blog man!!

And...who is that "she" ?? ;)

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home