Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Lost in the Woods....

'm sitting here listening to slow jams from RICHARD MARX and STEVIE WONDER and i'm just daydream...about what? just picturing one of these songs in a movie having one of those really sappy and breathtaking scenes : )

I'm real sap...bare with me (hope you guys aren't freaking out lol)

But ya...I sometimes picture myself in a movie and then out of nowhere I bump into my true love...kinda like a Romeo and Juliet moment...errr i'm really getting weird : S

Ya i'm going to stop there. If you want to hear more about this with me, talk to me about it hahaha you'll laugh your head off but *sigh* oh how romantic : ) i'm still waiting on my boo : P

"and you and i were meant to be, and you would know, i was sure by the end of this song"


But if you want to learn about 'true love' read the oh-so-famous chapter about love, 1 corinthians 13.... and I guess I have a lot to learn. Don't get it twisted! Love ain't so real until you read this chapter.(thts wat a wise guy says) Love your parents, your friends, and everything God has given to you. Don't take it for granted.

Later shorties. I'm out.

1 cor. 13:13 - "And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home