Thursday, July 21, 2005

The path of Karma....




Even as a man casts off worn-out clothes and puts on others which are fresh, so the atma casts off bodies and enters into others which are new.
Bodies are born, and what is born must die.
But the eternal atma is never born. It never dies. Weapons cannot cut it, fire cannot burn it, water cannot wet it and wind cannot dry it.
This atma is not your perishable body. It is your immortal self, the imperishable self of everyone, once that is known, then what is there to grieve for?
The wise never grieve... neither for the dead nor for the living.
I am that Atma.
I am the supreme Lord of all, residing in the heart of every being. I am the father of this world and also its mother and sustainer.
I am the beginning, the middle and the end. Everything is produced out of me. Everything is pervaded by me. No creature can exist without me.
Whatever path men travel, it is my path.
Whichever way they go they reach me.

Krsna, Keynote Speaker @ The Mahabharata War Room

Special Thanks to Arjuna for inspiring this Project

2 Comments:

Blogger Rahul said...

Ailaa KC !#@$%# Is this a whim of sorts ? Or are you deluded that your name really suggests you are the one motivated by the Almighty himself ? :p

8:04 AM  
Blogger Alaknanda said...

ok u believe in this thing called atma

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home