Monday, May 02, 2005

"Just Bring IT"...

Well, the another day is just about over and another approaches the dawn. I often wonder what tomorrow will actually bring. I’ve had my share of ups and downs. Heartaches and sorrows. Laughter and excitement. Today I am optimistic about my future. I stand tall with strength and pride. I am ready to take on the world. I don’t make New Year’s resolutions, however my goals are quite clear. Better myself (all inclusive)!!!!

Number 1. Find patience and give life my all -

Nmber 2. Find my heart and my soul -

Number 3. Be strong - yet strong enough that I can still laugh.

And finally, reach out to those that I’ve let slip through my hands. I am ready for the WORLD!!! I can take whatever you throw my way. I want to believe in the many things I’ve lost through out the years. I want and will dream again. 2005 will be my year to shine….for me.

What’s in your bag?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home