Monday, July 11, 2005

conditional LOVE...

Yesterday, i was having this conversation with a friend of mine. He was "worrying" about my "future" as usual. He kept asking me how long I intended on going on like this? He asks me every other day, "Are you over her yet?" I wish i could permanently etch in his mind - "I CANNOT get over her." Nor do i want to. She makes me happy.
This conversation however, led me to ponder upon some strange conditions people lay down before they "fall" in love.

I'll love you if you love me back.

I'll love you if you go out with me.

I'll love if you are thin.

I'll love you if you do things my way.

I'll love you if you buy me a bigger n better gifts for my every birthday!

I'll love you as long as nobody else loves me more than you.

I'll love you until i find someone better!

I am sure I could go on for really long, but i would rather refrain from such indulgence. I see it so often these days and every time it just saddens me further. I really don't mean to force my opinions upon any other person but i wish people would see the essence of this sanctity. And even if they have no desire to, i really do wish they'd stop forcing their worldly wisdom on me. At the end of your life, if you've lived in so much shallowness you'll die with regrets! You'll repent because you never really lived! You never lived for yourself! Always for "the world" and its various farces!

I am happy because I live the only way i think is right!

I am happy because I am proud of possessing something most people are too unfortunate to even realize!

I am happy because I have loved and have been loved!

I am an obstinate, unrelenting, "blind" believer, if you will! Don't ever try to waver my convictions. You'll just be disappointed.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude so trying to appease gals by telling them to love u. u r openly admiting that u will leave them once u find a better one than ur present one ....."no integity" or lack of any "Love" .


ni conditional love ante enti ?? ni pilla satilenidi undalanamata .... good.... keep dreaming, u keep dreaming and u will loose all those who come ur way and u r definitely going to regret tht i missed her .. i missed her too .......now no one is with me .....

orey ammailani ala alochiste ninu evaru serious ga thiskor ra ..... but i do agree that relationships are pure bullshit. only if ur ready to feel pain then only love happens...... go bindas ante only friends .... love never happens ra ... i think so

7:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i donno who talk this mr.anonymous english...but has done a piss poor job if it... I quote "This conversation however, led me to ponder upon some strange conditions people lay down before they "fall" in love."

ppl doesn;t mean me does it...



dude.... i meant what the genral public looks for....not me....figure it out... n read a lil more carefully next time...

n if u know me...am sure u'd change ur opinion..

8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thts who taught...typo...


JUNTA plz do leave ur name for anonymous comments

8:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

vijay....orey u even got the stats....IIM-L lo epaney chesthusnava....

but i think ur research/watever is flawed... cannot Blame the female gender like tht...or may b its true in ur case...

9:04 PM  
Blogger Alaknanda said...

how do u generalise stuff?? every person doesnt percieve a emotion in a same way rite? or is it that the consequences turn out to be similarly lined up??

guess i just need more insight into these stuff....[:D]

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home