Thursday, April 07, 2005

The ONE...!!!

Was thinking of a Girl who used to be special. thinking of her while I was listening to John Mayer's Split Screen Sadness. (obviously had an enlightening moment or else there would be no point to this post).
I was thinking of how we let go. It was easy. Too easy. No pain, no sting, nothing. And I wish there had been. I wish there could have been something to show me that there was a possibility that I might have made a mistake. I want to point a finger somewhere.
I wish we fought for us. I wanted her to call me and ask, no wait, demand why. Why when she had gone through a year and a half of weirdness, I give it up in a month. And I wish I could tell her how she had changed and become less appealing. But no,
It was just 'Ok'. Two syllables only, a big number of syllables from relief.
What hurts now though is that we were buddies. We were the friends that 'Friends' weren't. We were way cooler. And she let all of that go. Fair trade I suppose, but that doesn't make it ok.
And now, I don't know where she is, I don't know if I wish I do. But I hope wherever she is, she's ok. I worry for her sometimes.

EDIT: A passing thought for my first ever crush........my puppy love.....SHWETA is the name .....

2 Comments:

Blogger harsha said...

happens kayce....[:)]...v meet n v depart....for reasons unknown....
but puppy LOU...is truly one of the best things tht can happen to anyone...[>:D<]

9:36 PM  
Blogger Hijake said...

:D..u dont need to be girl da ..but u definitely need a subscription of Cosmo...it helps...
waiting for the next post :D

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home