Sunday, October 31, 2004

A lil "Introspection'....

Well, I can honestly say the last couple weeks have been interesting, there has been a lot of stuff going on in my life that I’m not entirely ready to talk about, but there has also been a lot of things going on that I am ready to talk about
lifez been very confusing oflate............... my mindz wandered thru a lotta things of late........... from sex 2 spirituality...... sometimes i wonder when this QUEST will stop........
VISU(cousin) drops in yest and the topic meanders towards spirituality........ he says " there comez a point in every persons life when he/she looks out for GOD and inturn sways towards SPIRITUALITY"........ well until then am a HEDONIST to the core.................
My life doesn't seem to have any particular pattern,a few days ago got into a big arguement with a pal of mine about HINDUISM....... now hez an atehist and doesn't concur to the existence of GOD.... but KC ol'chap finally made him realize tht GOD is the PERCEPTION of human mind.... GOD exists b'coz we humans want it that way.
Ye talking about GOD, i don't Question his presence specially having been brought up in a GOD fearing family..... but am not the the kind of person to discuss RELIGION or PHILOSOPHY with....
I AM NOT AS EVOLVED AS YOU ARE. I CANNOT RELATE TO LARGER ENTITIES LIKE MANKIND OR HIGHER IDEALS EXCPET THROUGH A PERSON.MY GOD HAS TO BE PERSONAL,ALIVE,A PALPABLE PRESENCE.HE HAS TO PERMEATE,MY MIND AND BODY. HE MUST FILL EVERY INCH IN AROUNDME,LIKE MIRABAI'S KRISHNA. IF I HAVE THAT THERE IS NO SCARIFICE THAT I CANNOT MAKE,THERE IS NO RIVER I CANNOT SWIM ACROSS,NO WORK THAT I CANNOT COMPLETE,HOWEVER DIFFICULT.
well,my idea about my kinda GOD seems to have come out ok....

GOD is a PERCEPTION and this PERCEPTION encompasses a lotta things..... which i truly is a lot to talk abt........

1 Comments:

Blogger Sameera said...

kc,i love ur style man

am gonna read ur entire blog now

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home