Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Entry : Couples Only...!!!

So i was walking to the barbershop for a haircut yesterday and i noticed an odd thing. I crossed one street, saw a car with two people in it. Guy and girl. Holding hands. Obviously a couple.

Walked on, crossed another street...saw a car with two people in it. Guy and girl. Holding hands. Obviously a couple. Fair enough.

I walk on, finish crossing the street and as i'm walking on the pavement, i see these two people coming towards me. Guy and girl. Holding hands. Obviously a couple.

I walked ahead and i just before i entered the barbershop. I saw two people coming towards me again... you know how the rest of it goes.

On a ten minute walk to the barbershop, i saw roughly 10 couples. One a minute. That's more couples a minute than ideas George W Bush has in a year.

And they looked happy and all. And the only reason i can think of, for seeing all those couples... is that at 9:30 am on a Monday morning... the Lord is bored, he has nothing to do, he's tired of laughing at people stuck in rush hour traffic jams of His making.

And He sees me; and thinks to Himself, "Let's have a laugh shall we?"

And so he shows me all those couples. I can almost hear the punchline and the laughter;

"HA HA! There are six billion and one people on this planet. Three billion girls, three billion and one guys. HA HA! I paired everyone else off, you're the only one left standing. HA HA!"

Which basically means that it's as if i'm the only chump who got left standing in this game of Cosmic Musical Chairs.

I've been single for a while now. Roughly twenty two years. Not bad for someone who's as old as me... 22 years old and all.

I wonder why i'm single. I've been wondering that for a while now. I've got a few theories.

Maybe it's because of the way i look. I took a picture of myself yesterday and i have come to the scientific conclusion that my head seems to shaped like a fat peanut. And if you count the last few days, then its a fat unshaved peanut.

Maybe it's because i talk too much. How much do i talk? Well, if they'd given me a chance in 1914 to give the Allied troops a pep talk before World War I just before they went into battle then World War I would have started in 1917.

Maybe its because in spite of talking so much, i make as much sense as a straight woman in a male gay bar. See...i say stuff like straight woman in a male gay bar.

Maybe its because i have bad luck or something. I don't believe in superstitions and bad luck and all that crap... when black cats cross my path...THEY die. I'm not very superstitious about walking under ladders and black cats and stuff. But i'm beginning to wonder. I mean, i was walking down the street the other day (i do that a lot dont i?), and this black cat crossed my path. I stopped dead in my tracks for a second. But i figured that the whole black cat thing was a stupid superstition. But then something happened that made me believe, that scared me. Black cats DO carry bad luck.

Because just as i walked four steps ahead...i saw a fat politician.

He didn't have a peanut head though.

Maybe its because im a pain. A big fat pain. The sort of pain you get right after your doctor says "HA HA this won't hurt a BIT! You won't even feel the prick of the needle!"

There could be a million reasons.

Maybe the stars aren't right. Do you think its a bad sign if you turn to your horoscope section the newspaper and all it says under your star sign is "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oohhh you poor CHAP!"

Could be any of those reasons, could be none of them. Point is...i'm always single.

Screw it. I'm too sleepy to care. In some other paralell dimension, there is a Krishna who is a major league playboy with tons of HOT women keeping him good company. Who cares?

I bet my head makes a better peanut than his.

3 Comments:

Blogger Hijake said...

yup trooooooo.......
not the fact that you are single
but the fact that your head is really shaped like a big fat peanut.

well....mabbe someday u will find someone...whose head is shaped like..well....:D

11:02 PM  
Blogger divinity said...

hahahaha..
not laughin at u kaseeeyy..the whole peanut thing is too damn :D

maybe its just bad cosmic karma..
just put the "sin" back in the single man...

3:33 PM  
Blogger Myndfcukd said...

was the barber paired up too ??

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home