Sunday, November 12, 2006

I Think...

...

I think individuality is way underrated.

I think relationships are simply about relating to people. Not trying to understand, decipher, analyze and define them.

I think if any of us understood what love was, maybe we wouldnt have to talk about it so much.

I think we should stop trying to make things happen and just let things happen to us

I think its silly to plan, fully knowing that things will never turn out the way they were planned

I think excitement is just about not knowing whats going to happen next

I think human beings are slowly forgetting how to be human

I think make up was invented by ugly people- and lipstick doesnt make lips beautiful, it just reveals that theres something ugly underneath

I think we all know who exactly we are- but sometimes, pretending otherwise is more convenient

I think we can all do anything we want

I think marriage is a highly questionable institution

I think celebration should be a way of life- not restricted to occasions, not governed by reason



...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think your 100% right

9:29 PM  
Blogger its me said...

i think life in itself is a celebration :)

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home