Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Krishna - -> Eco-Friendly

Dear World...

I understand that sometimes you, as a full-flegdged living eco-system, need advice from time to time. That's cool. Really.

I understand that sometimes you feel the need to take it from me. I think thats mildly retarded and you're better off eating your own brains,but hey.

But there is a time and place for everything. And the morning ain't the time. While I'm in bed ain't the place.

Girlfriend ditched you?

Wait till afternoon.

Panicking about exams?

Call me at 6 p.m.

Got shot in the kidney?

You need a doctor, not an agony uncle.

I don't have a problem with offering you advice, even though any advice I offer is liable to compound whatever issue you may have. If your girlfriend broke up with you and you take my advice about what to do, it is quite possibly that your kid brother will die and George Bush will change the American constitution and get a third term as president.

But yet, sometimes, you see it fit to seek my advice. And thats cool. Really.

But after 9am. Really. Or I'll shoot you in the fucking kidney myself.

Twice.

In each one.

Lovingly yours.
Kittu

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, good blog. Would you be interested in some professional writing? Interesting work and good pay :). Please call at 23311411/66665175, and ask for Sai.

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home