Friday, March 17, 2006

Nutzzzzz....

So, anyway. exams,research project etc Done and Dusted, and this gives people like me the perfect excuse to contemplate the sort of things that people like me are prone to contemplating.

So. Shakira.

Whats up with her?

You remember that song of hers, "Wherever Whenever"? I do, sadly enough.

So... there were these lines in there. "Lucky that my breasts are small and humble, so you dont confuse them with big mountains."

Now.

"Small" I get.

But what in tit's name is "humble"? How can her breasts be *humble*?

Like what, do they get down and touch your feet every time you enter the room?!

*Shakes head*.

Popstars are mad.

2 Comments:

Blogger Myndfcukd said...

pop stars are gay!

5:49 PM  
Blogger K said...

try Britney Spears

12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home